Driver (Mini Bus) and General Site Services Assistant - Whitley Academy
Grade 2 Point 4 £18,933 FTE (Actual £10,571)
24 hours per week – Term Time Only, 12-month fixed term contract
Start Date – ASAP
Based at Whitley Academy, Abbey Road, Coventry CV3 4BD
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust is a growing organisation, which is currently made up of 7 schools across Coventry and Warwickshire of which Whitley Academy is the most recently affiliated. The Primary and Secondary schools in Finham Park MAT will set out to pioneer, innovate and deliver a “World Class” education for all.
At Whitley Academy we aim to build meaningful relationships based on trust and mutual respect. We are committed to supporting all staff and students to “be the best you can be”.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Whitley Academy for a motivated and flexible candidate in our Site Services department. The ideal candidate will be under the day-to-day direction of the Site Manager responsible to work with the practices and procedures of the Academy, for the transportation of pupils to and from various locations, and activities associated with janitoring and handyperson duties.
Due to the nature of this role, applications can only be accepted from candidates that have the D1 Category on their driving license, are over 21 years old and have at least 3 years clean driving license.
The successful candidate must be:
- Committed to making a positive difference to the lives of students and staff.
- Passionate about creating the most productive learning environment.
- Values driven, to “be the best you can be”.
We will offer you:
- A positive and innovative learning culture, where wellbeing and workload are effectively managed.
- A dedicated, highly skilled and committed staff, upholding high expectations and aspirations for all of our students.
- A strong sense of community and a warm, welcoming workplace.
- Access to The Lion Alliance Teaching School, which offers high quality training and leadership experiences for all staff, regardless of role, to ensure that everyone is enabled to develop, grow and collaborate across the MAT.
- A vibrant, modern building and facilities in a beautiful location within easy reach of the M40/M6 corridor.
Successful candidates should look forward to working in a challenging and inspiring environment within which we are committed to ensuring that every member of our school community is enabled to ‘be the best you can be’.
Closing date: Monday 1st November 2021 at 9am Interview date: TBA
Completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
HR Department, Finham Park Multi Academy Trust, Torrington Avenue, Coventry CV4 9WT
For further information on this role and other opportunities within the MAT, please visit https://careers.fpmat.co.uk
Whitley Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be request to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check