SEND Teaching Assistant 1:1 Support
TA1 Grade 1 Pt 1, plus SEN allowance
SEND Teaching Assistant 1:1 support
5 days per week, 30 hours, 8.45am - 3.15pm
Contract type: Fixed Term Linked to a named KS2 pupil
We have an exciting opportunity for a 1:1 Support Assistant at Great Witley C of E Primary School. The school is part of The Rivers CofE Academy family of schools.
What are we looking for:
We require an enthusiastic, experienced, Teaching Assistant who is looking for an exciting new opportunity. The vacancy is to support children who have additional needs.
You will have:
- Previous experience of working with children in Key Stage 2.
- Able to work effectively within a small team and know when to lead and when to support colleagues.
- Have excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible and creative with the ability to meet the needs of the child at a moment’s notice.
- Positive, reliable and hard working
- Understanding of how children learn and develop
- Understanding of individual pupils’ needs
- A sense of humour and a smiley, happy demeanour are essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working under the guidance and support of the class teacher
- You may be asked to work with individual pupils or small groups.
- You will assist the class teacher in delivering an exciting child centred curriculum
- You will be expected to make observations on pupils’ progress
- You will be responsible for ensuring our pupils’ social and emotional needs are met
For further information or to apply for the role please contact the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website for an application form https://www.greatwitley.worcs.sch.uk/vacancies
Closing date: 2nd November 2021 12 noon