Level 1 Inclusion Teaching Assistant
Salary: Teaching Assistant Scale 1
Fixed Term Level 1 Inclusion Teaching Assistant-September 2021
1-1 Support Assistant
Required for November 2021- a teaching assistant for a fixed term contract.
Contract type: Fixed Term November 2021 to 31st July 2022.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30-4.00
Lickey Hills Primary School and Nursery has a strong and successful commitment to providing a challenging and appropriate education to meet the needs of all pupils in a highly inclusive environment. We are looking for a skilled teaching assistant to support the development of an individual with additional needs for a fixed term period.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who can:
● Effectively support in the delivery and assessment of an individualised curriculum.
● Undertake activities necessary to meet the educational, physical, social and emotional needs of an individual
● Supervise the activities of an individual to ensure their safety
● Communicate effectively with colleagues, parents and other agencies.
In return Lickey Hills can offer you:
● The opportunity to be part of a quality first setting with high aspirations for all pupils.
● The opportunity to work within a warm, caring and supportive team with a commitment to supporting your needs
● The opportunity for professional development and the opportunity to learn from the expertise of a dedicated staff team.
Please visit the school website for more information about our school
If you would like an application form, or if you have any questions please contact Benjamin Dillon, School Business Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0121 445 1992 for an appointment.
Lickey Hills Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its pupils.
All appointments are subject to pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS clearance as well as medical, qualifications and reference checks.
Closing date: Friday 29th October
Interview date: Friday 5th November
We will only be contacting successful applicants, so please understand that if you have not heard from us by the interview date; your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.