Key Stage 2 Class Teacher - John Gulson Primary School
TMS/UPS (NQTs are welcome to apply)
FULL-TIME / FIXED TERM IN FIRST INSTANCE
Required January 2022
The Headteacher and Governing Body are seeking to appoint a creative, innovative and forward-thinking classroom practitioner to join our team at John Gulson Primary School, to teach in Lower Key Stage 2. We are looking for someone who can deliver high quality lessons, is experienced in teaching Phonics, demonstrates consistently good or outstanding teaching where children of all abilities achieve well. We are looking for someone ready to join our exciting journey of improvement and who is committed to providing the best care for our fabulous children.
- Be able to work creatively, with a proven track record of delivering good/ outstanding lessons;
- Be able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve;
- Promote and celebrate the talents and skills of all pupils;
- Ensure that mental health and well-being of all is central to your approach to teaching and learning.
We can offer:
- Kind, caring, hard-working and motivated children;
- Friendly, supported and motivated staff team who are committed to improvement;
- Positive working environment with a proactive commitment to staff wellbeing;
- A school on a journey of ongoing improvement and development;
- Full commitment to ongoing professional development opportunities
Further information about John Gulson Primary School is available on the school website: www.johngulson.coventry.sch.uk
If you would like to discuss the post further, you can contact the Headteacher, Ms. V Sumner, via the school office (02476 227791).
How to apply
Completed application forms should be returned to Miss T Hine at the address above.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 12th November 2021 at 9am
Lesson Observations and interviews for shortlisted candidates: Tuesday 16th November 2021
Informal visits are encouraged (subject to Covid restrictions) and will be held on:
Friday 5th November 2021 at 3pm
Tuesday 9th November 2021 at 8:30am
Please call the School Office to book a place on: 02476 227791
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including:
Enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work.
All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references, including current employer.