Temporary Level 1 Learning Support Assistant Vacancy
Salary £3,013 - £3,198 p.a. (Pay Award Pending)
Temporary Level 1 Learning Support Assistant Vacancy – until 22nd July 2022
Breakfast Club Assistant: 7.30am to 9am Mon-Fri Term Time – 7.5 hours weekly
38 weeks per year.
St. Kenelm’s is a small village school in a beautiful rural setting. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated learning support assistant to join our hard-working, friendly team in our Breakfast Club.
We are looking for an LSA who:
- Will support activities for children in the primary age-range to undertake during Breakfast Club.
- Will support children with selecting/eating their breakfast and clearing away afterwards.
- has experience of working within the Primary age range (experience of working with children with additional needs would be advantageous).
- has high expectations in terms of children’s behaviour and engagement with activities
- is willing to contribute positively to the life of the school and its community
- can work effectively as a team member
We can offer you:
- a warm, friendly school with fantastic children who enjoy learning
- a supportive, caring and fun team of staff and governors who aspire to offer the very best experiences for our pupils
- a wraparound environment which provides exciting learning opportunities to meet the needs and interests of our pupils
- excellent opportunities for further professional development
Please note that completed applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and supporting all staff. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to take responsibility for the wellbeing of all pupils within our school. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check, provide 2 appropriate references and undertake a successful medical check (if required) prior to taking up this position.
Further details including an application form are available to download from the school website.
Tel: 01562 710 214, Email: Tracey Roe
Closing Date: 2nd November at 9am