Classroom Teacher, Parkfield Primary
Required: from January 2022 - subject to satisfactory clearance checks
The Local Governing Board at Parkfield Primary School are seeking to appoint a dynamic, inspirational teacher to join our team. This position would be based across both Key Stage One and Two phase and involve delivering the tutoring programme. Applicants should have a minimum of two years teaching experience.
The successful candidate will need:
- to demonstrate high quality teaching and excellent subject knowledge
- to have a clear understanding of current practice and different approaches to learning
- to be ambitious and have high expectations to raising pupil achievement
- to work effectively as part of an energetic, forward-thinking team
- to contribute whole-heartedly to wider school life.
In return, we can offer:
- smiling, happy children who are eager to learn
- a friendly and supportive team of staff who enable pupils to reach their full potential
- a Senior Leadership Team and Governing Board that invests in professional development.
Parkfield Primary School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment practice and the successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS (Disclosing and Barring Service).
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post
Application forms are available below and should be returned to SIPS Education Ltd, 2nd Floor Guardian House, Cronehills Linkway, West Bromwich, West Midlands B70 8GS or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require more information about how to apply for the post, please call 0121 296 3000.
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you provided an email address, correspondence will be sent via e-mail.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox incase any correspondence has been delivered there.
Hours: Full Time
Grade: Teacher Main Pay to Upper Pay scale (£25,714 - £41,604 p.a.)
Closing date: Wednesday 3rd November 2021 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Wednesday 3rd November 2021
Interview and teaching of a lesson: Friday 5th November 2021