Senior Admin Officer
Senior Admin Officer
Options for Life, Oak Green Lodge, Oak Way, Oldbury, West Midlands, B68 8LR. Regular travel will be required to all premises from which Options for Life operates. Once established following government guidelines working from home will also be an essential part of the role
22.5 hours per week
£21,500 pro rata (£12,900)
- The post-holder will provide administrative support to our Chief Executive Officer, Trustees and Senior Leadership Team
- You will provide general office management and be the main contact for policy and procedures, IT equipment and compliment and complaints systems.
- You will need to have excellent organisation and communication skills, together with a keen eye for detail, exceptional IT skills and previous experience within a similar position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Executive Assistant/Governance support
- Provide daily, proactive and efficient secretarial and administrative support to the CEO, Chairs of Trustees and *Senior Leadership Team (*SLT).
- Maintain Trustee HR records, ensuring all annual paperwork is sent out and updated centrally.
- Assist in the HR process for new Trustees and updating Companies House
- Support SLT by preparing them for meetings, including organising venue bookings, arrangements and itineraries, providing all supporting information and documentation such as agendas, minutes, papers etc.
- Provide general administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team including printing, photocopying and filing, as well as coordinating internal management systems.
- Organise events including meetings, lunches and dinners, as directed.
- Support the drafting of a range of materials such as presentations, papers or meetings, including gathering data, researching material, creating PowerPoint presentations and ensuring appropriate input from colleagues/managers.
- Take and type up minutes of meetings for Board, Committees, Annual General Meetings and SLT as directed and coordinate post-meeting correspondence to follow-up on actions to all relevant parties.
- Proactively coordinate and manage the actions and deadlines of the CEO, Trustees and SLT, enabling them to respond promptly and appropriately to meeting outcomes/minutes, letters, emails etc
- Undertake specific projects as directed, some of which may be of a complex, sensitive and confidential nature. Provide ad-hoc support as required, such as conducting research, gathering data etc and presenting findings in a timely manner.
- Assist the Senior Leadership Team in maintaining good internal communications with staff, coordinating with the Head of Operations, as appropriate, including emails, newsletters, memos, staff meetings, away days and ad-hoc events, as required.
- Provide support by proof reading documents, reformatting and recommending changes
- Co-ordination of reception cover
- Maintain the Policies and Procedure system, ensuring they are always up to date and turnarounds for reviews are liaised with the appropriate staff before their due date.
- Maintain records on IT equipment, Mobile Phones, Photocopier contracts
- To ensure robust systems and process are in place to support the complaints process for Options or Life.
- Assist the Senior Leadership Team to update/maintain Business Overview and KPI records as required and assist with centrally coordinated data analysis/cleansing.
- Monitor stock levels of stationery and replenish when necessary.
- To work to ensure continuous quality improvement and service excellence.
- Undertake such duties as may be required commensurate with the level of responsibility and nature of the job in discussion with your line manager.