Teaching Assistant Grade 2
30 hours per week - TERM TIME ONLY (Including 5 TED DAYS)
Matchborough First School Academy are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring Teaching Assistant to work within our inclusive school who is committed to a nurturing ethos.
We are looking for a qualified Teaching Assistant who can work in class supporting the class teacher and children with SEN when required
- Has experience and expertise in a school or Early Years setting
- Has a proven track record of supporting and nurturing children
- Has high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour
- Is enthusiastic
- Is hard working
- Have a good sense of humour
- Can work as part of a team and who is flexible and personable
- Can demonstrate kindness, compassion and fun
- Has good English, Maths and ICT skills
- It is expected that the Application Form is completed on a computer
If the above is you – why not apply?
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical and Disqualification by Association. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement for this role. Please note this role will require the applicant to be physically fit.
Matchborough First School Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young children and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Application packs and further information are available on request from the school office by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01527 883880.
The days of work would be Monday – Friday – 9.00 – 12.30 and 1.00 – 3.30
Closing date: Friday 26th November 2021 at 3.00 p.m.