Site Officer - Shireland Technology Primary
Working hours to be negotiated and possibility of extra hours.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to be part of the team at a brand-new Academy. Shireland Technology Primary is a growing two form entry Primary school and we are seeking a well-qualified and experienced Caretaker to oversee the improvement, maintenance and cleanliness of the school buildings and grounds.
Applicants will be:
• Passionate about improving the lives of our students
• Role model a commitment to excellence
• Be confident in using ICT systems
• Have experience of site maintenance and health and safety
• Want to collaborate as part of a team
• Have high standards for their team and themselves
In return we will offer:
• Excellent career development opportunities
An application form and job description are available from our website https://www.shirelandcat.org.uk/the-academy/working-for-us.
The Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Closing date: 8.00am Monday 29th November 2021
Interview date: Thursday 2nd December 2021
30 hours, 52 weeks, Permanent
Band C SCP 5-8, £15,658 - £16,615 pro-rata salary
Shireland Technology Primary, Wilson Road, Smethwick B66 4BA
Monday 29th November 2021 at 8:00am