Academy Exams & Whole School Adminstrator - Severndale
Sevderndale Specialist Academy
Academy Exams & Whole School Administrator
• Permanent contract
• Salary range Scale 4: From £10.41 per hour to £11.27 per hour
• 37 hours per week, Term time plus 4 weeks
• Access to the School Advisory Service
• Bike to work scheme
• Continuing Professional Development
• Local Authority Pension Scheme
Who are we:
Severndale Specialist Academy is a multi-site Academy catering for children with special educational needs in Shropshire. Our children and young people can access Severndale Specialist Academy from Reception through to Sixth Form and have a range of learning difficulties.
What is the purpose of the role:
The Academy is seeking an experienced Administrator to undertake effective administrative and operational pro- cesses within the Academy. As an Administrator, you will have the specific accountability of supporting the exami- nation process that includes producing information for entries for examinations and to submit these entries to the examination board. The role involves liaising professionally, courteously and politely with all members of staff at Severndale Specialist Academy and external parties.
The post will require the successful candidate to undertake whole school administration that includes updating and maintaining the SIMS database, assist with data entry and clerical functions across the Academy.
For further information on the role please click on the links below.
Role requirements :
• 5 GCSE’s grades 9-4 (A* - C) including Maths and English
• Willingness to undertake appropriate CPD
• Experience of working in an Exam Officer / Data Analyst role
• Ability to respect and maintain confidentiality
• Good working knowledge of standard computer packages g. Word and Excel
• Ability to work on own and as part of a team
• Ability to build good relationships
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent listening skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Remain positive when under pressure
• Ability to deal in a professional manner with all internal and external contacts
If you want to further your career in a fast paced environment, then please complete the application form at www.Severndaleschool.org and forward your information to Nic Copeland (Human Resources)
email@example.com by 9am Monday 29 November 2021
Severndale Specialist Academy is committed to the safety and well‐being of all pupils and staﬀ. Posts are subject to enhanced DBS disclosures and safer recruiting process including pre‐interview reference checks.