City of Wolverhampton Arboriculture Services are responsible for the management of individual trees, shrubs, vines, and other perennial woody plants across the city. They are responsible for inspecting and maintaining all trees on Council land ensuring that they are healthy and safe.
Arborcultural Services in Wolverhampton are changing. This role will work closely with the Arboriculture Manager to design and implement an increased inspection and maintenance programme for all of the City of Wolverhampton Councils trees across the city.
The successful candidate will:
- Determine key tasks and milestones in order to support the mapping of new assets to provide reliable and easily accessible management information.
- Work to design the new inspection programme, this will involve developing a system to forward plan all the relevant inspection regimes.
- Plan the associated staff, financial and other resources needed to successfully deliver the new programme.
- Work with the service to digitise the new programme and associated works, as well as how we manage existing maintenance requests.
- Embed the new programme outcomes e.g., new system and inspection regime as business as usual.
For details contact Jagtar.Singh@wolverhampton.gov.uk
Project Manager - Job description and Personal Specification.docx