Midday Activity Supervisor (Woodcroft Academy)
The St Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust, in partnership with Governors, staff and children of Woodcroft Academy are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Midday Activity Supervisor to join our hard working and committed team.
At Woodcroft Academy the children come first. High expectations, mutual trust and respect are underpinned by a warm, supportive ethos. In the best interest of our children we work very closely with our partner academies. The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of caring, enthusiastic, dedicated teachers, who are well-supported by their Senior Leadership Team.
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday 12:00pm-1:00pm (5 hours per week)
Our successful candidate will:
- Allocate duties to Midday Activity Assistants
- Organise the supervisor of pupils during the midday break.
- Oversee the supervison of activities and maintain the health, safety welfare, food conduct and safeguarding of pupils during the midday break.
- Report incidents in line with school policy.
- Set up and run activities for pupils in playground areas.
- Ensure adequate first aid treatment is available during the midday break.
We offer you an academy with:
- A community approach, with a focus on whole school improvement
- A dedicated, hardworking and able team
- Happy, enthusiastic and wonderful children to work with
- A friendly, supportive, hard-working environment where everyone is valued
- A strong, effective and experienced Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent support and CPD opportunities
- Exciting links and joint professional development with St Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust partner Academies
Interviews will be held w/c 15/11/2021
Please contact Mrs Jo Lockett on 01538 714796 for further details.
To apply for the role, please click on the link below: