Teachers Mainscale - ref: TV48921
St James Primary School
Great Charles Street
Salary: Teachers Mainscale TV48921
Contract: Full-time – until August 2022 (initially)
Applications Close: Noon 26th November 2021
Interviews : WC 29th November 2021
Start date: January 2022
Do you want to make a difference? Are you passionate about education? Do you want to stand out from the crowd? Do you want to feel as though you contribute? Then, if so read on…
We are seeking an enthusiastic and innovative Class Teacher to help us in our drive to become an outstanding school (Good Ofsted September 2018).
Everyone at The Atlas Federation, St James site is committed to ensuring that our children have the best possible education and are keen to continue to develop opportunities for our children to thrive. We are a caring school, where pupils, staff and parents/carers are valued.
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and caring school with well-behaved and motivated pupils who are enthusiastic learners
- The support of a fantastic team of committed, dedicated staff who are passionate about education
- An exciting prospect to make an outstanding contribution to our school
- Strong links and partnerships with local schools and the wider learning community
- State of the art IT provision
- A strong commitment to your professional development
- The opportunity to work with colleagues from our partner school in the federation (Moorcroft Wood)
- Committed and hardworking Governors
The position will be in Year 2 in the first instance.
If you have a passion for teaching children and raising standards, we would love to hear from you.
Visits to our school are encouraged, so please come and see us (if possible) prior to application. To arrange a visit please contact Shirley Jukes – federation business manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
An information pack can be found @ https://www.stjamesprimaryschool.com/vacancies/
Please return completed applications to : email@example.com
*We reserve the right to close the application round early should a suitable candidate be found.
St James Primary School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its pupils.
Appointments are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and receipt of reference that are satisfactory to the school.
We are committed to equality of opportunity in employment.