Teaching Assistants (Birches First School)
1 Position. Permanent 17.5 hours in Key stage 1 - JOB REF PERM 17.5
2 Positions. Temporary 15 hours; Key stage 1 and Key Stage 2 - JOB REF FIXED15 to start January 2022 to July 2022
(Please label your application form in accordance with the above references)
Teaching Assistants required.
Hours would be Mon-Fri Mornings
Level 1 Grade 2, Point 2/3 Term Time Only
The Governors of Birches First School are seeking to appoint 2 enthusiastic, experienced and highly motivated teaching assistants to join our team.
The successful candidate will:
- Commit to applying feedback and training to reflect on and improve his/her practice
- Value all learners
- Promote high quality learning experiences
- Have an excellent understanding and proven experience of working within school
- Have an ability to take the lead in class as required from time to time
- Understand that as a school, we are a team – and commit to being a team player.
We can offer you
- A great team of hardworking colleagues
- Outstanding children who are keen to learn
- Supportive parents and governors
- Opportunities for professional development within school and as part of the MAT
- A well-resourced and safe working environment
A job description is attached.
All applicants must have an NVQ3 as a minimum and be self-sufficient in using IT and knowledge of Development Matters to make observations of learning.
Closing date: 29th November 2021 @9am
Visits to the school: Please contact the school office on 01902 297910 to discuss due to covid restrictions.
Interviews will be held as required on: Thursday 2nd December 2021.
Unfortunately, if you have not been contacted by 30th November 2021 please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.