Administrative Officer – Post 16 and Careers - The King's Church Of England Academy, Kidsgrove
Required from January 2022
Administrative Officer – Post 16 and Careers
37 Hours per week
Grade 5, SCP 6 - 9
- £19,698 - £20,903 FTE – Actual Salary £17,030 -£18,480
Term Time Only (38 weeks + 6 days)
The Governors of The King’s CofE Academy are seeking to appoint an Administrative officer to provide high quality, organisational support for our expanding 6th Form.
If you are looking for a new challenge and are a friendly and hardworking professional who is able to demonstrate initiative and work effectively as part of a team,
we would welcome your application.
The post will involve:
- All aspects of 6th form administration, including (but not limited to): admissions, attendance, bursary payments and publicity.
- Providing organisational support for the careers education programme, work experience and RSHE.
We are looking for someone with:
- NVQ 3 in administration (or the equivalent) and excellent numeracy, literacy and IT skills
- Experience in the development, management and operation of administrative systems
- A passion for securing the best outcomes for young people
- A positive outlook with a sense of humour and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, at all levels
- The ability to use their initiative and be flexible
- A desire to play a full part in the life of the school and the local community
Further details are available from the school office and informal visits to school are most welcome.
Completed applications for this post should be returned directly to the school by email/hand/post, addressed to Miss M Till (email@example.com) by the closing date below.
As a Church of England academy with a strong Christian ethos, the Governors particularly welcome applications from candidates who are able to uphold the Christian ethos.
Closing date: 9am on Tuesday 30th November 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 6th December 2021
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands.