Year 1 Class Teacher, Ryders Green Primary
6 days left
The Head Teacher and Governors of Ryders Green Primary wish to appoint an inspirational teacher in Year 1.
Our successful applicant will be:
- An inspirational and hardworking individual with a commitment to raising and maintaining standards of teaching and learning;
- Passionate about teaching and learning and ensuring every child reaches their potential;
- Committed to working with parents, governors and the local community;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to work as part of a team.
We can offer:
- A range of well-resourced learning environments across the school site which create wonderful learning experiences and memories.
- A positive and calm atmosphere through a strong focus on collaboration, dialogue and mutual respect.
- A friendly, hardworking and professional team who want to do the most for our children.
- Extensive opportunities to professionally develop
- A supportive and professional governing body committed to raising standards
- Wonderful children and parents who are keen to learn.
- High quality CPD to further develop your teaching style and passions
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) clearance is required for this role.
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Application forms are attached below and should be returned to HR, SIPS Education Ltd, 2nd Floor, Guardian House, Cronehills Linkway, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 8GS or emailed to email@example.com. If you require further assistance or more information, please call 0121 296 3000.
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you provided an email address, correspondence will be sent via e-mail.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox in case any correspondence has been delivered there.
Please visit our website to find out even more about our school.
School visits are warmly welcomed, please contact the school on 0121 553 0658.
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Teacher Main Pay Scale to Upper Pay Scale (£25,714 - £41,604 p.a.)
Location: Ryders Green Primary, Claypit Lane, West Bromwich, B70 9UJ
Start Date: January 2022 - Subject to satisfactory clearance checks
Closing Date: Friday 3rd December 2021 @ 12:00 noon
Interviews: Week beginning 6th December 2021