Class Teacher (Full Time or Part Time)
We are looking to appoint dedicated, motivated and highly effective Class Teachers who have a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and to flourish. The successful candidates will be committed to developing St Nicolas C of E Academy, and themselves, to achieve educational excellence and to further develop the distinctive Christian character of provision within the Academy community.
They will take responsibility for the education and welfare of a designated class of children in accordance with the current School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions document, Teacher Standards and having due regard to the requirements of the National Curriculum and school policies.
In return we can offer:
Flexible working - Part-time or Full-time hours considered – please let us know your preferences
• A primary school that can offer a variety of learning opportunities and exciting challenges
• A supportive, professional and understanding team, driven to provide the best outcomes for children
• Our pupils are happy, engaged and enthusiastic learners who enjoy coming to school and who have a voice in the direction of travel of the school via the school council. The children’s learning is enhanced by a range of extracurricular activities including football, Science, choir, multi-sports and netball
• We have supportive parents and an active PTA who run events to provide funding for specific projects outside of the normal school budget.
• A support network of professional colleagues throughout the Trust family of academies
• A strong culture of professional development
• The opportunity to be part of an aspirational organization and contribute to its development and growth plans
• Eligibility to join the Pension Scheme
We welcome all applications regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race religion and belief, sex and sexual orientation.
- Honours degree or equivalent
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Relevant higher degree or equivalent
- Evidence of continuous professional development relating to curriculum, teaching and learning
Additional Information & How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in this post. Interested candidates are welcome to speak to us for more information about this fantastic opportunity.
Please contact Sarah Davies at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Completed application forms and supporting documents should be sent via email to clusterHR@covmat.org
Closing date: 28/11/2021
Interview date: 03/12/2021
Diocese of Coventry Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.