Intensive Support Workers, Project Co-ordinator and Engagement Officer
Are you passionate about helping people? We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team working on an exciting new project – The Net, providing support services across Telford & Wrekin in order to ensure that people are able to access the support they need, when they need it.
About The Net
The partnership which delivers The Net, consists of:
- Stay as the lead agency, a local provider of housing and support services.
- Citizens Advice, delivers general advice, helping people facing multiple disadvantages to turn their lives around.
- Telford MIND which offers mental health support
The difference we make to individuals:
- Improve individual’s health and wellbeing
- Support individuals through crisis
- Support individuals to become more active and involved in their communities: reducing isolation and increasing self-esteem and confidence
- Access support that they need to help improve their quality of life
- Make a difference to their community e.g. through peer mentoring and becoming active citizens
We are looking to recruit the following roles:
Project Co-ordinator 1x 20 hours per week
Intensive Support Workers 1x 37 hours per week
1x 37 hours per week
1x 16 hours per week
Mental Health & Well Being Support Worker 1x 37 hours per week
Community Engagement Officer 1x 20 hours per week
If you would like further details on any of the above posts, please request an application pack by telephone: 01952 291904 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Monday 22nd November 2021
We welcome applications from all sections of the community, and are open to secondments from relevant organisations.
These posts are funded by The National Lottery Community Fund.