Class Teacher (Holden Lane Primary School)
Class Teacher - Temporary/Fixed Term until 31/08/2022
Can you weave magic into the lives of our children?
The Governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational, creative, enthusiastic, highly skilled and well-motivated KS2 Class Teacher to join our hardworking and committed team.
The Governors are looking to appoint an exceptional teacher who is:
- Passionate about education and making a difference
- Capable of delivering an outstanding quality of teaching
- Committed to developing every child so that they achieve their full potential
- Committed to working as part of a team and willing to contribute to the wider life of the school
- Able to build positive relationships with children, parents, staff and visitors
- Able to foster and develop a caring and nurturing ethos.
In return we can offer:
- A whole school community committed to high standards and continual school improvement
- Happy, enthusiastic children who enjoy school
- A dedicated, friendly and supportive staff
- Excellent CPD opportunities.
The successful candidate will be subject to a probation period of 6 months. Permanent employment will be confirmed following the successful completion of the probation period.
We strongly encourage visits to the school. Please contact the school office to book a place.
Application packs are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 26th November 2021
Holden Lane Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates are vetted thoroughly and appointments are subject to identity checks, DBS clearance and the production of satisfactory references. Candidates will be asked about their commitment to safeguarding children at interview.
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 01782 234890