Early Years Practitioner (Etruscan Primary School)
35.5 hours Monday to Friday - Term Time
The Governors of Etruscan Primary School wish to appoint an Early Years Practitioner to work within our nursery class. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful applicant to develop their role within a vibrant team.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a DfE approved EYFS qualification.
- Have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Have an excellent knowledge of the EYFS and of how young children learn
- Have a positive attitude and be solution focused.
- Have high expectations for themselves and the children in their care.
- Be highly motivated, enthusiastic and inspire learning.
We will offer the successful candidate:
- A school community where everyone is valued
- A forward looking Senior Leadership Team with a passion for improving outcomes for all children
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
Etruscan Primary School is a member of the Orchard Community Trust.
Application packs are available by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the school office. For more information please contact Julie Brookes, School Business Manager on 01782 235711