Teacher of Early Years: Main Scale (Temporary) - Ref: TV49821
Cooper and Jordan
Where light shines!
Teacher of Early Years: Main Scale (Temporary)
Salary Range: M1-UPS3: £25,714 - £41,604 actual salary
Start Date: 4th January 2022
We are looking to appoint an experienced teacher to join our vibrant and successful school. We are seeking a professional to begin in January 2022, working in our Nursery setting. This is a temporary post initially for 1 term. We would consider part time applicants.
We hope to employ a teacher who:
- has the passion to enthuse and motivate our children to love learning
- can show compassion and care for our youngest children
- can use effective skills to plan and deliver inspiring learning
- works flexibly, shares and communicates well as part of a team
- can contribute to our strong Christian vision and values.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, eager and willing children who greatly value their school
- A well resourced teaching and learning environment
- Supportive leaders, teachers and assistants who share common goals
- Support for your own professional development plans.
Application forms are available from Sandra Mills, School Business Manager, email@example.com or phone 01922 743765 extension 4.
We are totally committed to safeguarding, child protection and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS checks.
Last date for receipt of completed application: Friday 26th November 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
Interviews will be held in the week commencing 29th November 2021.