Science Teacher (Churnet View Middle school)
An opportunity has arisen for a Science Teacher interested in working in a middle school setting, based at Churnet View Middle School, part of The Talentum Learning Trust.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and highly supportive team. We are a successful, oversubscribed and expanding middle school with a strong commitment to raising levels of attainment through a creative approach to the curriculum. We can offer a dedicated, friendly and hardworking team of staff and governors. As a school we place an emphasis on an enriched curriculum through extra-curricular clubs, first-hand experience and exciting events each term.
We require an inspirational, dynamic and creative Science Teacher to join our committed team from January 2021 or date negotiable; an excellent classroom practitioner who can make learning exciting and enjoyable. The successful candidate will have experience of either KS2 or KS3 with a strong desire to raise attainment and aspirations.
We can offer you;
- friendly, supportive staff
- a positive and caring ethos
- eager and interesting children
- excellent professional development opportunities
In return the successful candidate will be;
- able to develop excellent relationships in order to inspire, challenge and support
- able to demonstrate a proven track record of raising attainment
- able to demonstrate a commitment to all areas of school life
- responsible for planning, preparing, setting clear targets and assessing the learning needs of the children in your groups.
- well organised and have a strong commitment to team work.
- enthusiastic, flexible and willing to contribute to extra- curricular activities
- willing to undertake all duties reasonably requested in a manner consistent with the aims of Churnet View Middle School. This is a great opportunity to join an excellent school at the heart of the local community.
Visits to the school are welcomed with strict COVID19 secure policies in place. We also encourage you to contact the school with any questions or to discuss the post.
For further details please contact Mrs S Burgess, Bursar on 01538 384939 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Application forms are attached or can be downloaded from the school website https://cvm.ttlt.org.uk/
Applications from NQT’s are welcome.
An application form and supporting letter should be emailed for the attention of Mr S Fryer, Headteacher c/o email@example.com by the closing date 12 noon on Friday 26th November 2021.
Interviews will be held w/c 29th November 2021.
The Trust is an equal opportunities employer committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and these positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.