4 days left
Within Rowley and Oldbury (2 posts, one for each area) you will be responsible for ensuring a fun, active, stimulating and safe place for children to freely play as well as leading specific activities; adapting your skills and experience to work with different age ranges (6-12 years) throughout a session.
To be delivered during the evenings and school holidays.
- Experience of working with children, 6-12 years – in either a paid or a voluntary capacity.
- Knowledge and experience of using a range of different methods and models of working with children, young people, and families
- Awareness and understanding of the importance of play in the lives of children and of the positive role that they can play in supporting children.
Educated to NVQ2 or higher or equivalent in play work, childcare, community work, or other relevant field.
What the company will offer:
• 28 Days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday (pro rata for part time employees)
• Auto-enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
• Access to Employee Assistance Programme
Murray Hall Community Trust is an equal opportunities employer and will provide reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process and invite potential applicants to contact us to identify any additional support they may require to enable them to make an application.
If you are interested in this role, please complete the attached application form. Your completed application form needs to be emailed to HR@murrayhall.co.uk or posted to: HR Recruitment, Murray Hall Community Trust, The Bridge, St Marks Road, Tipton, West Midlands DY4 0SL.
All applications must be submitted before the closing date stated below.
Please note that we reserve the right to withdraw our job advertisements earlier than the published expiry date. Therefore, if you are interested please submit your application as soon as possible
This role will be subject to an Enhanced Barred List DBS check.
For an informal discussion please contact Sarah Rutter on 0121 559 9916
Closing date: 09/12/21 at 23:59 hours
Interviews expected to commence w/c: TBC
Start Date: ASAP