Main Scale 2 - 6
Main Scale Class Teacher
(with the possibility to include a TLR2 KS1 phase leader post for a suitable candidate)
Start date: 28th February 2022 - Maternity cover – up to 12 months
We have an exciting opportunity for a Class Teacher to work in Year 2 at St Peter’s Droitwich C of E Academy. The school is part of The Rivers C of E Multi Academy Trust.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, class teacher who is seeking an exciting new opportunity with a passion for working within a primary aged setting. This post would suit an experienced candidate or a teacher who is early in their career.
St Peter’s Droitwich C of E Academy can offer:
- • a thriving church school which is at the centre of the local community,
- vibrant and stimulating indoor and outdoor learning environments,
• happy and friendly children
• supportive and committed parents
• a place where you will feel valued for your hard work
• to work collaboratively with colleagues
• to work with children who are motivated to learn
• to support further development of your skills as a teacher
- • to work within a successful school within a growing Multi Academy Trust
- • an experienced staff team and a strong and supportive School Improvement Board,
- a commitment to high quality CPD through the Rivers MAT
Visits to the school are available on Monday 29th November at 13:00 or 15.45
Closing date: Tuesday 7th December 2021
Interview Date: Monday 13th December 2021
Please note if you have not been contacted by Thursday 9th December 2021 then you have not been successfully shortlisted on this occasion.