ICT Technician (Churnet View Middle school)
Churnet View Middle School is an excellent 9-13 age middle school set in the beautiful surroundings of the Staffordshire Moorlands and at the heart of the community. Part of The Talentum Learning Trust, Churnet View Middle School offers exceptional opportunities for staff development and experience across other key stages and post 16 education.
A vacancy has arisen for a full time, whole year IT Technician to join our dedicated site team, with effect from January 2022. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and highly supportive team. We are a growing middle school with a strong commitment to raising levels of attainment through a creative approach to the curriculum. We can offer a dedicated, friendly and hardworking team of staff and governors. As a school we place an emphasis on an enriched curriculum through extra-curricular clubs, first-hand experience and exciting events each term.
We require an experienced and skilled professional to join our friendly site and IT team. Key responsibilities include working as part of our busy site team, offering strong ICT skills and technical expertise to support the school’s computer systems, applications and associated hardware and software.
We can offer you;
• a friendly, supportive staff
• a positive and caring ethos
• eager and interesting children
• fast paced and varied role
In return the successful candidate will have;
- experience in school ICT support gained in a school environment
- the ability to support all staff and pupils in the use of information technology and MIS systems.
- very good literacy and numeracy skills equivalent to GCSE and above
- a recognised qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3
- a natural rapport with children and enjoy supporting them with their needs
- good organisational and communication skills
- the ability to work constructively as part of a team and on own initiative
- have a flexible approach to work and be prepared to undertake a wide range of tasks if required
This is a great opportunity to join an excellent school at the heart of the local community with potential for career development.
Churnet View Middle School Leek Staffordshire ST13 6PU
Visits to the school are welcomed with strict COVID19 secure policies in place. We also encourage you to contact the school with any questions or to discuss the post.
For further details please contact Mrs S Burgess, Bursar on 01538 384939 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Application forms are attached or can be downloaded from the school website https://cvm.ttlt.org.uk/
An application form and supporting letter should be emailed for the attention of Mr S Fryer, Headteacher c/o email@example.com by the closing date
12 noon on Friday 26th November 2021
Interviews will be held wc 29th November 2021
The Trust is an equal opportunities employer committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and these positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974