Play Worker (Manor Hill First School)
4 days left
REQUIRED: Play Worker
POST STATUS: 12 Months Temporary in first instance
WEEKLY HOURS: 32.5 (8.30am – 3.30pm to include 0.5 hour per day lunchtime cover and 0.5 hour break)
SALARY: £18562 pro-rata (£14,095 actual) pay award pending
PAY WEEKS: Term Time Only
START DATE: 4th January 2022
Manor Hill First School part of The Creative Learning Partnership Trust is a very happy, caring and successful school. Our school moto is ‘Inspired to learn ,learning for life’. The school was described by Ofsted in September 2017 as a Good School.
We are looking for a Play Worker to join our Early Years team to support the excellent teaching and learning opportunities for all of the children.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience and will be able to support the children and engage with them to enable them to develop in all areas of learning
- Encourages and contributes to creating a positive and creative learning environment
- Is educated to GCSE (or equivalent) in numeracy and literacy skills
- A n NVQ Level 2 qualification would be desirable with a willingness to take part in training
- Has good communication and organisational skills
Our Trust motto is ‘Come as you are and leave as a champion’. We are looking for someone who will willingly support this ethos.
At Manor Hill we are proud of:
- Our wonderful, friendly children and their achievements
- Our positive and nurturing ethos and our clear values and vision
- Our dedicated team of staff
- Our inclusion policy for all
- Our excellent relationships with parents and the wider community
- Our very supportive governors
- Our commitment to professional development.
If you would like to discuss this position please do not hesitate to email our school office –email@example.com to arrange an appointment to view the school or call 01785 812418 and ask to speak with Mrs Jess Roden, Headteacher.
Applications Closing Date: Friday 3rd December 2021
Shortlisted applicants will be informed of interview details by Monday 6th December
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 7th December 2021
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a “disclosure” check under the “Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974”.