Clerical Assistant/Finance - Moat Hall Primary School
Moat Hall Primary School
John’s Lane, Walsall. WS6 6BX
Tel: 01922 660960
Grade 4: £19,698 pro rata
32.5 hours permanent
Required as soon as possible
Do you want to join a professional, hard-working and supportive team that works together to create a welcoming, vibrant learning culture inclusive to all?
The successful candidate will need to be:
• Self-motivated and organised
• Flexible & able to embrace change
• Able to bring new qualities and strengths to our school
• Ability to cope with pressure and keep calm
• Use a range of software packages including experience using SIMS and ParentPay
• Experience in preparing invoices and debt collection and managing bank accounts
• Committed to working with parents, governors and the local community;
• Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to work as part of a
• General school administration and reception experience
In return we offer:
• A successful, vibrant and friendly place to work.
• A team of supportive, hardworking staff and governors who are open to new initiatives.
• Enthusiastic, happy and friendly children who are keen to learn.
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference.
• An inclusive and nurturing school, committed to developing the potential of all staff and
• Opportunities for continued professional development.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. Please telephone the school to make an appointment.
Tel: 01922 660960, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is Friday 26th November and interviews will take place on Thursday 2nd December 2021.
Moat Hall Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Criminal Records check.