Senior IT Technician
Thomas Telford Multi Academy Trust has an opportunity for a professional and experienced individual to fill the role of Senior IT Technician at one of the schools in the Telford area within the trust. In this position, the successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of all computer workstations and associated software within the school environment. The Senior IT Technician will be responsible for supporting our school and end users in their IT needs.
Overview of the role:
- Carry out all problem solving, changes, configuration, availability, capacity and continuity processes in-line with the Framework for ICT in Schools (FITS) recommendations and guidelines under the direction of the Office Manager and IT Co-ordinator.
- Actively pursue training and accreditation on agreed plans for the school network and system developments and upgrades including software.
- Assist with the implementation of projects and school ICT initiatives.
- Liaise with partners and suppliers of the school on ICT related issues within your remit
- Problem solve and troubleshoot issues on the staff & students computers such as software, hardware, configuration and user errors.
- Contribute to the ICT development plan to ensure effective and timely implementation within allocated budget and areas of responsibility.
Application forms can be downloaded from www.ttsonline.net Please send your application form to The Headmaster, Sir Kevin Satchwell, Thomas Telford School, Old Park Telford TF3 4NW, or email email@example.com. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the School if you would like any further information about the role.
Closing date for applications: Apply Immediately
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All successful candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) Check and two employment references.