Before and After School Club Manager (Job Share) - Dorridge Primary School
£13225.00 - £15804.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
22.5 Hours per Week
Darby’s Manager (Job Share) vacancy
Dorridge Primary School is looking to appoint a dynamic, hard-working and dedicated Before and After School Club Manager.
The position is for 22.5 hours per week, TTO plus INSET days.
The hours are to be split across the week Monday – Friday 1:30pm – 6.00pm
Salary Band D: £13,224.71 - £15,804.16 pro rata
We wish to appoint a Before and After School Club Manager to ensure the well-being and safety of pupils is in line with the school’s policies and procedures. Although this role is working predominantly in the After School Club, there is an expectation that the successful candidate will work in collaboration with their job share to manage the whole provision.
Main duties and responsibilities will be delivering the Before and After School Provision:
- To lead the day to day management and organisation of the Before and After School Club
- To provide line management to a team of Playworkers and Teaching Assistants, directing the work of staff based at the Before and After School Club, supervising their activities
- Work with all staff to ensure and provide care, play opportunities and activities in a homely, nurturing, and safe environment, with regard to the individual development needs of the children.
- To lead and motivate a team of staff to deliver high quality creative play opportunities
- Liaise with the school with regard to the needs of the children who attend the club.
- To liaise with parents to encourage parental involvement and support of the Before and After School Club.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- To work in partnership with the School’s Leadership Team to provide an appraisal system for staff and to organise staff training to meet identified needs.
- Take responsibility for personal professional development, including participation in own annual appraisal, any necessary training, and keeping abreast of all current issues relating to providing this service.
Dorridge Primary offers:
- An inclusive school full of engaged young learners
- A child-centred school that is receptive to creative thinking and innovation
- Supportive parents and carers
- High-quality opportunities for continuing professional development
- Friendly and supportive colleagues committed to continual improvement
Application forms can be completed online or are available on request from the school office via email email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 10am on Monday 29th November 2021. We will not accept any applications after this date. CVs will NOT be accepted.
Short-listing will take place on Monday 29th November 2021.
Interviews will take place on Monday 6th December 2021.
Dorridge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to 2 references and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.