We are recruiting for a Fixed Term Grade 2 Lunchtime Supervisor until 31.07.22
Required for an Immediate Start
7.5 hours per week, 1.25 hours per day (Monday - Friday) Term Time Only
Grade Emmaus 2 SCP (1-2) - Fixed Term until 31st July 2022
St Francis Xavier Catholic Primary School is looking to appoint a Lunchtime Supervisor to join their team until 31.07.22 initially, to assist and interact with pupils during lunchtime. This will involve working in the dinner hall and also outside with children facilitating play.
At St Francis Xavier, we offer an outstanding learning environment and
are passionate about every child.
We are looking for a candidate who is:
• Reliable and trustworthy.
• Highly motivated to achieve outstanding standards, committed to their own professional development and to learning with and from others in a fast-paced environment (and within our multi-academy),
• experienced in working with children with a range of additional needs,
• passionate about supporting the highly effective practice in place in school,
• a team player, committed to working with staff and parents in support of our pupils,
• a person who enjoys life, has a growth mind-set, a sense of humour and is prepared to go that extra mile.
The school takes the safeguarding of pupils extremely seriously. Therefore, in accordance with Safer Recruitment guidelines, references will be taken up before interview and identity and qualification checks undertaken. A satisfactory enhanced DBS check will be required before starting employment.
If you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification and feel that you could make a positive difference to our school, then we can’t wait to receive your application.
Closing Date: 04/02/2022
Emmaus Catholic MAC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare
of children and young people. This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure
check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
All applicants must be able to provide documentation to prove their right to work
in the UK
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/