Level 3 Teaching Assistant
2 days left
Adderley Primary School
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: 0121 464 1500
Job Start Date: 4 January 2022
Hours per week: 30 per week, term time only
Contract Type: Fixed term from 4 January 2022 to 31 December 2022
Adderley Primary School is a unique and inspirational school where our children, parents and staff are at the heart of everything we do. We are currently seeking to appoint applications from passionate, enthusiastic, motivated and talented Teaching Assistant.
Successful candidate will:
• be an excellent teaching assistant, who can motivate and inspire children
• teach groups of children as needed and secure good progress from all learners
• have high expectations of themselves and others and be committed to raising standards in learning & teaching
• work alongside staff and parents in order to ensure children get outstanding provision at school
• demonstrate drive, ambition and openness to learning and personal development
We can offer you:
• a hardworking and supportive staff team
• a welcoming and supportive Governing Body
• a highly supporting Strategic Leadership Team
• excellent, coaching and opportunities for professional and career development
• well behaved children who enjoy school
• a very organised school including well established school systems and structures
• a vibrant, warm, friendly working environment
Closing Date: 1 December 2021, 12 midday
Application forms can be downloaded from our website or obtained from the school office. CV’s will not be accepted.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. Which means that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide.