Teaching Assistant - Ref: TV51021
Pheasey Park Farm Primary School and Early Years Centre
(32.43 hours per week, term time only)
Required for 1st January 2021
SCP 6-12 FTE £19,698 - £22,183, Actual £14,499.27 - £16,438.80 (Pay Award Pending)
Pheasey Park Farm is a rapidly developing school on its path to outstanding. Ofsted May 2016 said: ‘Pheasey Park Farm Primary School is a good school with a strong drive towards excellence’.
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to join our school team.
The successful applicant will work across the school under the direction of the Senior Assistant Head Teacher.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with individuals, small groups and whole classes
- Support with SEN, pupil premium and other interventions as needs dictate
- Assist the Year Leader with Behaviour Support and Safeguarding
- Support the school’s policies and procedures
- Undertake professional development
- Undertake some professional development related to SEN/Behaviour/Interventions
- Support the School’s drive to make continuous improvements
- Provide occasional cover
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Appointment is subject to DBS enhanced clearance plus two suitable professional references.
Applications must be submitted on an official application form which can be downloaded from the school website: www.pheaseyparkfarmprimary.co.uk
Prospective candidates are warmly welcomed to look around the school and can arrange this by contacting Mrs S Mallon – Head Teacher’s Personal Assistant on 0121 366 6183.
Closing date for applications is 12pm Monday, 29th November 2021
Shortlisting will take place Monday, 29th November 2021
Interviews will take place week commencing 6th December 2021
NB. Pheasey Park Farm Primary School and Early Years Centre is part of the Elston Hall Learning Trust.