0.4 - 2 days per week (preferably Thursday and Friday but this is flexible) and additional ad-hoc cover
Start date: 3rd January 2022
A rare opportunity to join the excellent teaching team at Honeybourne Primary Academy and motivate our pupils to become lifelong learners and independent thinkers.
At Honeybourne Primary Academy we like to think of ourselves as being a little different...
We are interested in providing all of our teachers with a first-class teaching experience and conditions of service to enhance your career development. By ensuring this, we believe we can enhance the learning experience of our children.
Within the academy you will have:
- opportunities to share ideas, improving both your own and the school’s practice
- a personalised career development plan
- your professional ambitions actively encouraged and supported
- a wide range of opportunities for sharing and developing ideas and professional development
The school will:
- minimise bureaucracy and maximise opportunities that impact on children’s learning
- provide quality resources and a rich environment to enable you to develop a personalised approach for every child you teach
- provide excellent CPD to support you in your career development
Unfortunately, we cannot accept visitors in the school at this time but feel free to give us a ring to ask any questions.
Honeybourne Primary Academy is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants and the applicant will need to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post.
For an application form please contact Mrs Emma Cowley by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01386 830462. Please note that CVs are not accepted.
The closing date is Friday 29th November at 12 noon with interviews scheduled for Monday 6th December.
**Apologies but we will not be accepting applications from ECTs/NQTs**