Teacher of PE - Parkhall Academy
£25714.00 - £41604.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
32.5 Hours per Week
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated teacher of PE to positively impact upon our youngsters in this vibrant and dynamic school.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding teacher of PE. The successful candidate will have excellent subject knowledge and be able to motivate students through inspirational teaching. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented teacher to join a thriving school and work with students who are keen to learn. An individual who has experience or a willingness to be trained in Health and Social Care would be an advantage.
We are a GOOD school. Our Ofsted in November 2017 highlighted our many Good and Outstanding features. We are the highest performing school in North Solihull with a positive Progress 8 score for the last 3 years of publication. Our percentage of Grade 5 or above in the Basics has continued to improve year on year and this reflects our desire to be Outstanding. We are a school with a strong Sixth Form with results among the best in the country.
This is a fabulous school to start your career too. We promise to offer you both a stimulating and highly rewarding experience in return for your motivational skills and good practice. Opportunities don’t arise very often to work in a vibrant school like Park Hall and we are delighted to be offering the chance for someone to join the team.
In return we can offer you;
- A positive and innovative learning culture supported by students, staff, parents and governors.
- A collaborative and supportive attitude amongst staff which promotes a sense of teamwork and unity.
- For ECTs, an opportunity to start your career in one of the highest performing Trusts in the country. There are numerous opportunities to extend your experience in our cross-Trust work.
- A Senior Leadership team who is committed to promoting the best environment and outcomes for staff and students.
- Teacher Pension and a Cycle to Work scheme.
To support new staff, we can also offer you;
- A subject specific mentor as well an enhanced package of support prior to starting with us
- Weekly whole-school teaching and learning training and dedicated new staff INSET
- A reduced timetable in your first two years for ECTs in line with the Early Career Framework
Come and visit us – you will not be disappointed. Exceptional candidates may be interviewed prior to the closing date. The Arden Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you would like to join an Academy where the future is set to be an impressive one, please download the applicant information pack, and application form, from our website www.parkhallschool.org.uk. Please include a supporting statement of no more than one side of A4 outlining how your experience, knowledge, skills and abilities equip you for the post and how they meet the requirements of the Personal Specification.
To arrange a visit or a conversation about this opportunity, please contact Hannah Johnston, PA to Associate Headteacher on 0121 748 0402 or email email@example.com
Closing date; Wednesday 1st December at 10.00am
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.