Teacher KS1 (Maternity Cover) - Bentley Heath Church of England School
£27600.00 - £36961.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
32.5 Hours per Week
Experienced Teacher (Main Scale)
Bentley Heath Church of England Primary School (Academy)
Status; Maternity Cover
Required from 1st January 2022
Salary; £27,600 - £36,961 (MPS2 – MPS6)
Hours; full time
Responsible to; Head Teacher
Bentley Heath Church of England Primary School is pleased to be able to appoint an experienced and committed Teacher to join the academy. Bentley Heath is a vibrant, creative and forward looking academy keen to employ an outstanding practitioner.
We are looking for an innovative and inspirational teacher who positively promotes inclusion, has high expectations for all children and has a good knowledge of the curriculum and assessment.
Bentley Heath will provide;
• A great learning environment for children with a strong community ethos
• A working environment where staff are valued and treated with respect
• Hard working, committed and dedicated staff who strive to gain the best outcomes for all of our pupils
• Incredible pupils who love coming to school and are encouraged to learn the skills they will need for life outside the school
• An enthusiastic and supportive Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team who put the interests of the children first and are committed to the continual improvement of the academy
Bentley Heath Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Applications are invited from prospective candidates who are able to demonstrate that they are able to meet the essential criteria set out in the person specification and who have the vision, values and tenacity to join an outstanding team and help continue the journey towards excellence.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.