Teaching Assistant (Grange School - Burton on Trent)
4 days left
Burton on Trent
Part of Central Co-operative Learning Trust
Teaching Assistant required as soon as possible
27.5 hours, term time only
Grade 4 £12,346 (actual salary)
Are you an experienced, ambitious and passionate Teaching Assistant?
If so, Grange School is the place for you.
We are a nursery and infant school with a professional and friendly staff team, serving a diverse catchment area. This is a good school where pupils are at the heart of everything we do. Our school is a happy place, has a stimulating environment and a nurturing ethos.
We are looking for someone who will have the commitment and dedication to work as part of our experienced team in developing the curriculum offer in line with current practice and research in effective teaching. You will be assisting whole class learning, teaching small groups and delivering 1:1 sessions.
We need a practitioner who:
- has previous experience working in Early Years and/or Key Stage 1
- has good standards of English and Maths
- is able to support pupil’s learning, including working with individuals, groups and whole classes
- is able to record and report on pupil progress and attainment
- can establish effective working relationships with parents and outside agencies
- is a flexible team player
- has high expectations of both the pupils and themselves
- has a positive approach to challenge and change
We can offer you a school with:
- fabulous children who are eager to learn
- high quality professional support and development opportunities
- a positive ethos and vision for our future growth
- the determination to improve the life chances of the children in our care
To apply, please complete the application form and a covering letter outlining the skills, experience and qualities that you can bring to our school and email it to:
Closing date: Monday 6th December 2021
Interviews: Friday 10th December 2021
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people / vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details for all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in the your application form.