5 days left
Vacancy - Headteacher
St John Fisher Catholic College
Group 7 - ISR L28-L34
£81940 to £94913
Start date: April 2022
St John Fisher Catholic College is part of Christ the King Catholic Collegiate, and we are seeking to appoint an inspirational and highly committed Catholic Headteacher to
secure the highest standard of self-evaluation and quality assurance throughout the school community. The successful candidate must be a practising Catholic in good
standing with the church, and will demonstrate:
• A clear vision and understanding of Catholic education
• Excellent leadership and the ability to motivate and inspire others as they strive to improve outcomes for all children
• High expectations of self and others
• The ability to devise and develop new initiatives and ensure that the impact is fully evaluated
• A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
• A firm commitment to further enhancing links with our parish, parents and the wider community and other schools in Christ the King Catholic Collegiate Multi Academy.
At St John Fisher Catholic College we offer the following:
• A supportive, positive and enthusiastic team
• Very supportive parents
• Excellent professional learning opportunities
• Wellbeing support for all staff including access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and the opportunity to use our on-site gym
• A school community where every child is encouraged to succeed
• Wonderful learners who are eager to learn
Application forms and further details are available from the school website www.saintjohnfishercc.co.uk or www.ctkcc.co.uk or by contacting Mrs J Howarth via
email@example.com or 01782 976176.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Thursday 9th December 2021.
Shortlisting: Thursday 9th December 2021 (PM).
Interviews are scheduled for Monday 13th December (Part 1) and Tuesday 14th December 2021 (Part 2).
All completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from
schools or by visiting: www.dbs.gov.uk. St John Fisher Catholic College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/
vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Interested candidates need to complete an application form.
Application packs can be downloaded from
www.ctkcc.co.uk/recruitment or can be requested by
Further information can be found at:
www.ctkcc.co.uk and www.saintjohnfishercc.co.uk