Teaching Assistant – KS1/KS2 - Newdale Primary School & Nursery
Scale 2 Teaching Assistants – KS1/KS2 - Newdale School & Nursery
Positions available for immediate start and in September 2022
27.33 hours per week (more hours available) term time only
We wish to appoint a caring and enthusiastic team member to join our dedicated, committed and hard-working staff.
We are looking for someone who:
- enjoys making a difference in children’s learning
- enjoys working as part of a team
- is able to motivate and inspire, supporting and promoting the vision and ethos
of the school
- is creative, flexible and has a sense of humour
- enjoys working with supportive parents, governors and the wider community
- is happy to work with children on a one to one basis
- enjoys working with children with a variety of needs
We can offer:
- well motivated children
- a friendly, supportive team of colleagues
- excellent parental support and a committed Governing body
- an attractive, well-resourced, modern school environment
- cutting edge ICT equipment
Applications forms and further information are available from the school. If you wish to attend the visit and/or submit an application please email the School Business Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 26th November 2021 – 12 noon
Visit: Monday 22nd November 2021 – 3:45pm
Interview: Monday 29th November 2021 - AM
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All successful candidates are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
We are committed to equality and diversity.
This role will be engaging in regulated activity with children.