Teaching Assistant - St Chad’s C of E (VC) First School
Job title: Teaching Assistant with experience in Key Stage 1/SEND
St Chad’s First School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated teaching assistant to work in our Key Stage 1 Classes, Monday to Friday, during term time. The successful candidate will be working as part of our team to deliver outstanding care whilst providing a safe, fun and progressive learning and development environment to children.
We are looking for a happy and helpful team player, who has a passion for working with children and the drive to achieve outstanding practice.
To be successful the candidate will have:
- Minimum Level 2 relevant qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of working with children in Key Stage 1 or SEND
- the ability to demonstrate commitment to children at all times taking into consideration their wellbeing, safeguarding and development
- the ability to work as part of a team whilst also being able to work on their own initiative.
We can offer you:
- A school with high expectations and commitment to continued improvement
- A welcoming, supportive and effective staff
- Polite, happy, hardworking and enthusiastic children
Salary: £18562 (Pro-rata with a pay review pending)
Scale: Grade 3 SCP 3
Location: St Chad’s C of E (VC) First School, Pattingham, Wolverhampton WV6 7AQ
Vacancy: Part time, fixed term contract until 21/07/2022
Number of Hours: 16.25 hours (8.45am to 12pm Monday to Friday)
Closing date for applications: 2nd December 2021 Shortlisted candidate interviews: 7th December 2021
Anticipated start date: 4th January 2022
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and infiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
This Authority and our school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Should you wish to apply for this vacancy, please view the job description and download and complete the application form and return to the email@example.com to or alternatively post your application to the school address for the attention of the Office Manager.
St Chad’s First School