Temporary MAT IT Field Technician - Finham Park 2
3 days left
Temporary MAT IT Field Technician
GRADE 3 £18,933 - £20,092
Full Time, All Year Round
Based at Finham Park 2, Torrington Avenue
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust (MAT) is a growing organisation which is currently made up of 7 schools across Coventry and Warwickshire. The Primary and Secondary schools in Finham Park MAT will set out to pioneer, innovate and deliver a “World Class” education for all.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic IT Technician to join our friendly IT services team.
Duties will include the basic day-to-day IT support, on-going maintenance, and administration of ICT Systems at Finham Park. Predominantly working within the curriculum and administration areas of the school, you will be part of a dynamic team where you will be working together to further develop and promote the use of the latest technologies and software to facilitate an enhanced teaching and learning experience.
The role will be to provide 1st line hardware and software support, support ticket logging, asset management, general IT administrative and other IT facility services to ensure that excellent customer services are being delivered at all times.
The post holder will be required to drive and use their own vehicle to visit other schools within the trust in the Coventry area. (Mileage will be re-funded)
• Diagnose and resolve basic PC, printer, peripherals and specialist ICT hardware.
• Setup of new hardware and software as appropriate.
• Good understanding of Windows operating systems.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, it is important that you enjoy speaking with clients explaining technical problems in simple terms.
• Be able to produce user friendly technical documentation.
• Be able to work under own initiative.
• Commitment to providing excellent ICT support services.
• Any exposure to SIMS or experience working within the education sector
Closing date: Tuesday 30th November 2021 @ 9:00 am
Interviews to be held: TBC
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com or by post to:
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust
For further information on this role and other opportunities within the MAT, please visit https://careers.fpmat.co.uk
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.