English Subject Lead Teacher - Hednesford Valley High School
English Subject Lead to start 25th April 2022 Full Time, – MS1-US3 + TLR 2.1 + 1 SEN point.
The role will include securing high-quality English teaching across all Key Stages, effective use of resources and improving standards of learning and achievement for all students in consultation with the Head Teacher. Contributing to the development and implementation of English policy, procedure and curriculum intent. You will have lead responsibility for implementing effective practice across the school in reading, phonics and writing and monitoring the impact.
We are looking for a talented, creative and ambitious teacher who:
- Is an organised and highly effective classroom practitioner.
- Has passionate commitment to raising the attainment of all students in a special school.
- Is committed to enriching our curriculum through involvement in community events.
- A team player who is able to work collaboratively with others on whole school projects.
- To work with a range of different students with SEN across the school.
We offer you: -
* A strong motivated team
* Excellent training opportunities and a mentor to support you.
Hednesford Valley High is a good generic secondary special school with a split site provision. Students in Year 7-11 are based at the Hednesford Valley High, Stanley Road Site, and students in Years 12-14 are based in E block at Cannock Chase High. The school caters for a wide range of students, many with more than one area of SEN. All staff are totally committed to providing excellent teaching and learning to empower students to become independent citizens of the world.
To apply for this position please download and complete an application form available on our school website https://www.hvh.staffs.sch.uk/vacancies/ and return your completed application form to email@example.com Closing date for applications is 10:00 am on 14th January 2022
Deadline for applications: 10:00 am on 14th January 2022
Interview: Wednesday 26th January 2022