Teaching Assistant (Codsall Middle School)
6 days left
Teaching Assistant Level 2 – Full time
Grade 3 Term Time Only
1x Post Fixed Term: January 2022 – July 2022
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated Teaching Assistant to work within the school providing support for the needs of our pupils.
Codsall Middle School is a vibrant successful school, with energetic learners and ambitious, innovative teaching staff. We are significantly oversubscribed and are part of Codsall Multi Academy Trust.
Our recent Inspection (2019) confirmed that we are a good school in all aspects.
"Codsall Middle School is a friendly and happy school. Pupils are proud to be members of the school community" (Ofsted 2019)
"Lessons are exciting and help all pupils to do well. At the end of lunchtime, pupils are eager to get to get to their next lesson” (Ofsted 2019)
We are looking for someone who has experience of supporting children’s learning in a relevant environment, along with good numeracy/literacy skills and the relevant qualifications.
- Supporting children’s learning in a mainstream school or special school setting
- Good numeracy/literacy skills
- NVQ 2 for Teaching Assistants or demonstrate equivalent knowledge skills and experience
- Understanding of relevant policies/codes of practice
- Good understanding of areas of learning e.g. Literacy/Numeracy/Science/SEN
- Use of other equipment technology
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to be able to relate well to a wide range of people
- Work constructively as part of a team whilst being able to demonstrate initiative
- Good communication skills
- Effective use of ICT to support learning
- Good behaviour management skills.
Applications must be made electronically to email@example.com
Further details and application pack can be found on the school website: www.codsall-middle.staffs.sch.uk