1 day left
The cleaning of a specified area/s of the school premises to a high standard. Typical duties may include:-
- Cleaning of toilets, bowls, sinks and basins
- Wipe down desks and chairs
- Vacuum and tidy classrooms
- Wash worktops/tables
- Wash/mop/sweep floors
- Clean internal glazing (windows and doors)
- Dust and polish
- Use buffer to polish hard floors
- Strip and reseal floors (occasionally)
- Undertake basic routine maintenance of equipment (e.g. changing of vacuum bags)
- Empty bins and dispose of rubbish
- Ensure safe and effective use and storage of all equipment
We require cleaners to clean specific areas of the school buildings at Campion School. No previous experience is necessary as training will be given, but applicants should be motivated, reliable, able to work as part of a team and be capable of undertaking manual cleaning activities.
Additional Information & How to Apply
We offer excellent working conditions, a friendly team and the opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme. Interested candidates are most welcome to visit the school, or please do telephone if you would like further information.
To apply please complete the application form attached, and return it to the school (see address below) or contact Amanda Scott, HR Manager on 01926 743236. Email applications should be sent to email@example.com
Closing date: Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday, 3 December 2021
Interview date: TBC
Campion School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.