M2 – M5
Start date: 28th February 2022 (or sooner if possible)
0.5 each week
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic, highly motivated teacher to join our friendly team at Madresfield Primary School. This is a part time post for 2.5 days. (Wednesday pm, Thursday and Friday)
We want to hear from you if you
- are an excellent classroom practitioner
- are committed to improving achievement and attainment for all pupils
- believe in a creative curriculum and are able to inspire and enthuse children
- are willing to participate fully in school life
- are able to build strong relationships with children, staff and parents
- have excellent behaviour management skills
We can offer you
- a happy successful school with a supportive family atmosphere
- the opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and pro-active team
- a lovely well-resourced working environment
- excellent professional development opportunities
The successful candidate will support the ethos, aims and visions of a Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust. They will be an enthusiastic team player who is willing to follow school policies, contribute to whole school improvement and the wider life of our school.
Madresfield CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and prompting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure, two positive references, medical clearance and evidence of appropriate qualifications.
For further information, a detailed job description and application form please contact Jane Gordon or Kay Shuard on 01684 573620 or email email@example.com. School visits are welcomed but due to current restrictions we will only be able to facilitate this after 3.30pm. Conversations with the Head of School prior to application are warmly invited by contacting the school.
Madresfield C of E Primary School is part of The Diocese of Worcester Multi Academy Trust, which is a charitable company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales with registered number 10390487. Its registered office is at The Old Palace, Deansway, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR1 2JE
Closing Date: 12pm on Tuesday 7th December 2021
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 14th December 2021