Teaching Assistant 1:1 Additional Needs LV2 - Christ Church CE Primary School, Lichfield
2 days left
Teaching Assistant 1:1 Additional Needs Level 2, Grade 4
Hours: Full time until July 2021 (in the first instance with a possibly of a permanent contract)
Start date: As soon as possible
The children, governors and staff of our thriving, high achieving school are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative teaching assistant to join our friendly, professional team. We require a teaching assistant to work 1:1 with a child to enable them to overcome barriers to learning. The role will include both class-based work and 1:1 support out of the classroom, as directed by the class teacher or Leadership Team. This is so that structured support is consistently provided and the child is able to access learning.
We are seeking to appoint an applicant who:
- is enthusiastic and a dedicated practitioner
- is committed to supporting children’s learning
- has high expectations of behaviour and strong behaviour management strategies to support these
- is able to develop strong relationships with both children and staff
- has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- is a team player, following the direction of the class teacher and Senior Leaders
- is committed to the principles of inclusion
We can offer you:
- a hardworking and supportive staff team.
- a welcoming and supportive Governing Body.
- a highly supportive strategic Leadership Team.
- excellent coaching and opportunities for professional and career development.
- polite and engaging children who enjoy school.
- a vibrant, warm, friendly working environment
Closing date: Monday 29th November 2021, 9am
Interview date: Friday 3rd December 2021
Completed application forms to be sent to email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warning. Cautions and convictions in your application form.