HR Business Partner - The Romero Catholic Academy
The Romero Catholic Academy based in Coventry has a vacancy for a HR Business Partner to join our HR team. The HR team provide a professional, centralised HR service to a family of eight schools – one secondary and seven primary
Contract Type: Permanent post
Grade: Grade 6, points 22 – 29 (£27,447 - £33,404)
Hours: 37 hours a week, 52 weeks per year, Monday – Thursday 08:30am – 4:30pm and Fridays 08:30am – 4:00pm
Start Date: As soon as possible
The education sector is changing and these exciting and challenging times call for exceptional HR professionals to deliver outstanding centralised HR services. The successful candidate will report to the Head of HR and support the HR service that will benefit our 500 plus staff and over 3500 pupils. We are looking for a progressive HR Business Partner who can help us to deliver a professional and proactive HR service and deliver on our Vision of Becoming a Beacon of Excellence.
We can offer:
• A proactive and innovative Academy with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
• An excellent opportunity for the appointee to further develop their HR career. The Academy is committed to providing excellent CPD opportunities for all staff and the role will allow the person appointed to gain further experience in the full range of HR duties;
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
• Outstanding Local Government Pension Scheme;
• Generous holiday.
The successful candidate will:
• Have general HR knowledge with a minimum two years experience working in HR
• Have a working knowledge of employment law
• Have a willingness to travel across our schools, supporting them in all people matters
Whilst being a Catholic is not a requirement, you must be willing to support the Catholic life and ethos in our academies.
Although this vacancy is offered on a full-time, all year round basis there may be some flexibility regarding working hours, subject to the Team being able to meet service delivery needs. Please make your preferred working pattern clear in your application.
CV’s are welcome but successful applicants will need to complete our CES Application form which is available to download from http://www.romeromac.com/vacancies
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing Date: 29th November 2021 9am
Interview Date: 7th December 2021