Shared Lives Coordinator
2 days left
Job Title: Shared Lives Co-Ordinator
Location: Plough Lane, Hereford
Salary: £25,481 to £29,577
Closing date: 02/12/2021
‘Our lives are better when they’re shared’
Shared Lives nationally is consistently rated the safest and best quality social care by the Care Quality Commission. The Shared Lives model, keeps the person at the heart of the service and support they receive.
An opportunity has arisen to join Herefordshire Shared Lives Scheme as a Shared Lives Co-Ordinator.
If you have experience of working with adults who have a wide range of care and support needs, assessment and support planning, supervision of staff/volunteers and excellent organisational and IT skills we would like to hear from you.
• You will be a self -motivated person, responsible for co-ordinating and managing a diverse caseload as well as supervising Shared lives Carers.
• You will work with the individuals they support, in partnership with their families, other professionals and key stakeholders.
• You will be an effective communicator who enjoys ‘thinking outside the box’, promoting a positive culture, developing innovative and high quality service.
• You will have a commitment to Strengths Based Approaches, Liberty Safeguards and the principles of the Mental Capacity Act and Human Rights Act.
• Travel around the county is an integral part of this role so being a car driver is essential.
Every day is different in Shared Lives.
In return we will offer
• 25 days per year rising to 30 after 5 years’ service plus Bank Holidays and2 days unpaid at Christmas (pro rata for part time)
• Enrolment in the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
• Provide access to a high quality programme of evidence-based learning and development to enhance skills and practice
• Regular 1:1’s and development opportunities
• Pick your perks – our benefits include access to a range of retail, leisure, holiday and health benefits. This includes savings, cash back and discounts. We also offer an employee assistance programme that means you will have access to confidential support and advice if you ever need it.
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more details of this role. To apply, please submit your CV along with a supporting statement, referring to the job description and person specification, detailing how you meet the specific requirements of the role.
If you would like to discuss this job in more detail please contact Ginnie Jaques on 01432 260795.
An enhanced disclosure check with the Disclosure and Barring Service will be undertaken for this post.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to social distancing and infection controls currently in place we will contact you to discuss interview arrangements. If you would like to obtain details regarding feedback on your application please contact Hoople Resourcing at: email@example.com