Teaching Assistant - Ravensdale Primary School
4 days left
Fixed term contract – 4th January 2022 – 25th July 2022.
35 hours a week. 8:30am to 4:00pm
Starting as soon as possible from 4th January 2022
Term Time Only
Grade 3 (18,933 to 20,092 per annum pro rata).
Ravensdale is a vibrant school and we are proud of the work we do to support all of our children. This post would be to work alongside some of the most vulnerable children here at Ravensdale and support them to reach their potential.
You will :
- Have high expectations of the children you work with
- Be supportive and flexible with a good level of resilience
- Will have a sound knowledge of child development, the curriculum and supporting children with special needs
- Be willing to make a difference to all the pupils that you work with
- Show empathy with our children and staff
- Be patient and passionate about helping those who need it most
In return, our school will offer:
- Enthusiastic and well-motivated children with supportive parents
- Friendly staff in a supportive atmosphere
- A collaborative and developmental approach to CPD and monitoring
- The opportunity to develop your career in a forward thinking school
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact our school office for details on 02476 444966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs are available to download below or may be obtained from the school office directly.
Please return application forms to Peter Merrylees, School Business Manager, at email@example.com. We would prefer email applications. All applications will be responded to.
Our school is committed to Safeguarding Children and any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Coventry scale pay points apply, in line with our pay policy recommended by Coventry City Council. A probationary period will apply to the post for those new to Coventry schools.
Closing date: Midday Friday 3rd December 2021
All applicants will be informed of shortlisting decisions by email.
Interviews: Thursday 9th December 2021