2 days left
NJC Scale 5 (scp 12-17)
37 hours per week, 8.30 – 4.30pm
We are looking to appoint a motivated, independent and hardworking individual to fill the post of Pastoral Manager. The successful candidate must demonstrate a proactive interest in education and a desire to support the school in achieving the best possible outcomes for all students.
Trinity High School & Sixth Form Centre is a 13-18 secondary school, with 950 pupils currently on roll, part of the Bordesley Multi Academy Trust. The school is over-subscribed. The school has an excellent reputation for both our academic results and our pastoral care.
We have high standards, and encourage and support students in having high expectations of themselves, and to enjoy their learning. We have a comprehensive extra-curricular program and an established and effective pastoral support system.
Trinity High School strives for excellence for all and was judged as a Good school with ‘good in all categories’ at our Ofsted in October 2018.
We can offer you:
- excellent ongoing training, development and CPD
- enthusiastic staff, dedicated to realising the full potential of each student
- enthusiastic and engaged students
- supportive parents, governors, and trustees
- excellent working facilities
- staff well-being EAP
The successful candidate will:
- support the inclusive ethos of the school
- be committed and able to work independently to meet agreed goals
- have the ambition for further career development
- be flexible and innovative
- be 100% committed to driving school improvement
- be a role model to students
Please visit www.trinity.worcs.sch.uk for full information on the school. Application details are available from the TES website, please follow their application process, outlining your skills, experience and background and why you would be a suitable candidate.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Wednesday 1st December 2021
Interviews: w/c 6th December 2021