Multi-Site - Site Manager
2 days left
Salary: Grade 4 (£20 363 - £22,041)
Start date: Monday 10th January, 2022 (or as soon as possible after this date pending notice periods)
Contract: Permanent – full time
37.5 hours per week, all year round
This post is subject to a successful probationary period.
Cutnall Green CofE Primary School-2 Days a week
25 days (rising to 30 after 5 years’ service) annual leave & bank holidays
An exciting opportunity has become available for a dedicated, skilled and inspirational Site Manager who has the desire and drive to work at Heronswood Primary School & Pre-School and Cutnall Green CofE Primary Schools and collaboratively across the family of schools within our growing multi-academy trust. We are proud to have a team of highly talented and experienced professionals who work passionately to support our schools in creating inspiring learning opportunities and improving life chances for all. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right person to make their mark.
As an individual with a strong skillset you will be integral to support school leaders and staff and taking on the responsibilities of managing the site efficiently and effectively. The successful applicant will need to:
- Ensure high standards of compliance are maintained and that facilities are safe and fit for purpose
- Be a proactive self-starter, ensuring that the internal and external environment is conducive to the promotion of learning
- Have a good working knowledge of Health and Safety
- Communicate effectively.
- Be a team player with leadership abilities
- Have the desire to improve their own skill set through relevant CPD
The supportive and collaborative approach of the trust will allow you to thrive.
The benefits of working for our trust are wide and varied, but include:
- Defined benefit pension scheme
- A position in a trust committed to improving outcomes and aspirations for all its pupils and staff
- A commitment to continuous professional development opportunities
- A friendly and inclusive trust community
- A full well-being package
The trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful application will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Tel: 01562 69750
Closing date: Monday 6th December, 2021 at 12 noon
Interview to be held on: Thursday 9th December, 2021